Advantages of mortgage refinancing
- Save money by lowering your current mortgage payment
- Take advantage of current competitive rates
- Use your home's equity to:
- Pay off higher interest rate loans and credit cards
- Make home improvements
- Pay off your home faster by refinancing to a shorter term loan
Is refinancing right for me?
It's important to know if refinancing is right for you. Here are some essential factors to understand as you consider refinancing your home loan:
- What are my payment goals?
- Refinancing your home loan will change your mortgage payments. Do you want lower payments or to pay off the loan faster? What payments will meet my budget requirements?
- What type of loan do I currently have?
- Knowing what type of loan you have will help us find a loan that meets your needs. Is your loan a fixed-rate or adjustable-rate home loan? Does your loan have a balloon payment?
- When is the right time to refinance a home loan?
- Understanding if it's the right time to refinance is very important. Ask yourself, will a refinance help me meet my financial goals?
- How much money can I save?
- Assess what your payment goals are. Then, determine how much you might save with our free mortgage loan calculator.
Refinancing your home with SDCCU
We provide great rates and great options to refinance your home loan. Whether you want to lower your current mortgage payment or use your homes equity to pay off higher interest rate loans or credit cards, a home loan refinance could be right for you.There are several financial advantages to refinancing at today’s low rates. You can apply online or if you have questions, visit a branch near you today to determine what loan programs best fit your financial needs.
GET PRE QUALIFIED
See our current rates