As your financial service partner, maintaining the trust of our members is a top priority. This is especially important during times of uncertainty such as those we may be observing with COVID-19. Therefore, we are hosting our Financial Wellness Wednesdays presentations online instead of in-person.
SDCCU is proud to host Financial Wellness Wednesdays. Join us for free webinars presented by SDCCU representatives on the following topics and more:
- Biz Kid$ Bash Webinars – NEW!
- Current Scams and How to Protect your Finances – NEW!
- Millennial’s Guide to Saving – NEW!
- Elder Fraud Awareness – NEW!
- Ten Simple Steps to Financial Success
- Understanding Credit Reports, Preventing Identity Theft & Scams
- Building a Better Budget
- Rebuilding After a Financial Crisis
- Teens & Money
- College Financing 101
- Planning for Money Milestones
- Psychology of Spending
- Raising a Smart Money Kid
- Safeguarding Kids’ Identity and Online Privacy
- Using Your Home’s Equity
- 30 Ways to Trim Your Budget
- Managing Finances: The Business of Life
- The Keys to Homeownership
- Preparing for Retirement
- Auto Buying Basics
As San Diego’s largest locally-owned financial institution, and a Live Well San Diego partner, SDCCU is committed to helping the community make educated financial decisions by delivering the BEST financial education, products and services.