« View all jobs
Financial Service Representative/Receptionist
|Shift Type: || Full Time (40) |
|Location: || La Mesa |
|Description: || The position of Receptionist is established to coordinate and direct lobby/phone traffic while providing prompt, professional and accurate assistance to members. Participate in the promotion of Credit Union products and services to existing and potential members. Maintain quality service standards set by the organization.|
|Essential Duties & Responsibilities: || • Greet members/potential members to establish rapport; probe to determine financial needs; direct to appropriate employees for assistance.|
• Prepare members/potential members for sales encounter by determining their eligibility, services needed, and providing any necessary documents.
• Answer phone calls within three rings; maintain positive demeanor, ensure phone coverage at all time; provide timely, complete and accurate messages.
• Maintain scheduling calendar in a clear, consistent, complete and accurate manner to include: appropriate timeframes for appointments, evenly distributing appointments, documenting days out of the branch and handling schedule changes.
• Have an awareness of staff and management activities to ensure accurate information is relayed to callers.
• Attend to member concerns, or refer to appropriate employee for action.
• Promote usage of Credit Union products and services through the use of knowledgeable and competent sales presentations.
• Maintain the integrity of the sales program by accurately recording and tracking all member encounters.
• Participate in AML/BSA compliance training as assigned. Adhere to credit union AML/BSA policy and procedures including CTR rules and form preparation, identify and refer suspicious activity to the Compliance Department, perform OFAC comparisons, and properly identify individuals in accordance with Branch Operations procedures.
|Other Duties & Responsibilities: || • May serve as FSR or MSR as directed by management.|
• Perform other duties as assigned.
|Minimum Requirements: || • High school diploma or equivalent.|
• Possess strong human relations and communication and organizational skills.
• Thorough knowledge of Credit Union/and or financial institution products and services.
• Demonstrated sales ability and thorough knowledge of and a willingness to actively promote Credit Union products and services.
• Excellent telephone skills.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
|Physical Demands & Work Environment: || • While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; to reach with hands and arms, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.|
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply, print our employment application
and drop it off or mail it to our Administrative Office.
6545 Sequence Drive • San Diego, CA 92121
By Email: Jobs4u@sdccu.com
By Fax: (858) 597-6509
By Social: Facebook Twitter