« View all jobs
|Shift Type: || Full-Time (40) |
|Location: || Admin. Office |
|Description: || • The position of Network Administrator is established to support the technical operations of the credit union. In addition, this position is responsible for vulnerability remediation, patching, and monitoring of various computer systems. Maintain quality service standards set by the organization.|
|Essential Duties & Responsibilities: || • Perform patching of Windows and Linux servers.|
• Vulnerability remediation and resolution.
• Monitor progress of overnight processes.
• Perform system maintenance to network devices, storage arrays, and servers during approved maintenance windows.
• Provide escalated support for afterhours operational issues.
• Active Directory administration, management and monitoring.
• Application updates.
• Monitor and perform backups.
• Create and maintain application distribution packages using Group Policy or other methods.
• Configure Windows network services such as DNS, FTP, and IIS.
• Anti-virus software administration.
• High-level troubleshooting of telecommunications problems, such as VPN connections, FTP access, Internet sites, and T1/POTS/MPLS connections.
• Assist with LAN/WAN administration and network documentation.
• Server and network monitoring administration.
• Create, update and maintain network documentation and policies.
• Participate and assist in Disaster Recovery planning, testing and execution.
• Participate in AML/BSA compliance training as assigned. Adhere to credit union AML/BSA policy and procedures including CTR rules and form preparation, identify and refer suspicious activity to the Compliance Department, perform OFAC comparisons, and properly identify individuals in accordance with Branch Operations procedures.
|Other Duties & Responsibilities: || • Perform special projects as assigned.|
• Provide after-hours support within SLA’s.
• Occasional travel.
|Minimum Requirements: || • Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, such as Information Systems, or equivalent experience.|
• MCP, MCSE, MCSA or equivalent certification.
• High level experience with Microsoft technologies.
• UNIX administration experience.
• 3 years experience in heterogeneous network environment.
• Knowledge of telecommunications preferred.
• Ability to work independently to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Good organizational skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
|Physical Demands & Work Environment: || The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.|
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
|Special Instructions: || Overnight Schedule |
To apply, print our employment application
and drop it off or mail it to our Administrative Office.
6545 Sequence Drive • San Diego, CA 92121
By Email: Jobs4u@sdccu.com
By Fax: (858) 597-6509
By Social: Facebook Twitter