« View all jobs
Dealer Relationship Manager
|Shift Type: || Full Time (40) |
|Location: || Administrative Office/Orange County Area |
|Description: || • Responsible for driving business results by expanding the credit union’s indirect auto loan portfolio through effective relationship building. Work closely with key dealer staff to enhance relations by providing exceptional service and support.|
• Maximize pipeline opportunities by generating quality auto loan applications. Develop and implement a successful strategy for sustained business development.
• Promote the credit union brand, identify new growth opportunities, and recognize relevant trends in both established and developing markets.
• Responsible for coordinating secondary business strategies and functions with respective auto dealers. Maintain quality service standards set by the organization.
|Essential Duties & Responsibilities: || • Marketing and promoting the credit union’s auto lending program.|
• Manage dealer relationships to achieve loan volume objectives and goals.
• Monitor key metrics including originations, approvals, and close ratios.
• Provide world-class service to all internal and external clients.
• Identify and pursue new dealer partnerships to expand our dealer network.
• Conduct periodic due diligence to ensure that dealers comply with credit union policies and standards.
• Educate, follow-up, and provide ongoing feedback to dealer staff in order to maintain production expectations.
• Assist in the coordination of special events, promotional and quality assurance activities including but not limited to onsite and offsite car sales.
• Maintain the dealer database.
• Participate in AML/BSA compliance training as assigned. Adhere to credit union AML/BSA policy and procedures including CTR rules and form preparation, identify and refer suspicious activity to the Compliance Department, perform OFAC comparisons, and properly identify individuals in accordance with Branch Operations procedures.
|Other Duties & Responsibilities: || • Assist with duties relating to the credit union’s lease or other auto programs.|
• Perform other duties as assigned.
|Minimum Requirements: || • Demonstrated experience in a sales or marketing position with a proven track record of successfully achieving goals.|
• Possess excellent customer relations skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide demographic of clients.
• Must be self-motivated and work well independently.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of dealership operations, sales, and lending preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or related field or equivalent work experience.
|Physical Demands & Work Environment: || The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.|
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply, print our employment application
and drop it off or mail it to our Administrative Office.
6545 Sequence Drive • San Diego, CA 92121
By Email: Jobs4u@sdccu.com
By Fax: (858) 597-6509
By Social: Facebook Twitter